Valley Mill’s Kids Kayaking Program has produced some of the top Olympic paddlers over the past 30 years.
Congrats to Valley Mill paddler Ashley Nee for winning the silver medal at the 2011 Pan-American Slalom Championships! Ashley is on the 2011 US National Slalom Team and got her start at Valley Mill, where she teaches kayaking when not training for competitions.
In all of our programs for young paddlers, we stress ...
Character, Work Ethic, Determination, and FUN! Our program is extensive and includes something for every skill level:
– Slalom workouts at the Feeder Canal weeknights from 5 to 7pm
– Weekend trips for the advanced group
– Saturday workouts in the spring
– Pennsylvania Cup Races in the fall
– Outdoor pool rolling sessions
_Indoor pool lessons Nov-April
Call and ask for team coach Bruce Uthus today to schedule (301)-948-0220
|Jacob and Bruce c1.jpg||482.59 KB|